AiRISTA solutions work with virtually any Wi-Fi enabled systems through an Open API.
- Zone entry or exits can enable access permissions for staff, for example: based on the proximity of personnel wearing an AIRISTA tag, a door or cabinet may unlock or open.
- Zone entry or exits can enable access permissions for visitors/guest/patients, for example: based on the proximity of a patient with dementia wearing an AIRISTA tag, an exit door they approach can be locked to prohibit them from wandering.
- Zone entry or exits can enable process routing for tagged assets, for example: a construction in progress component can be routed to an assembly department based on its status, temperature, or location.
TRIGGER THIRD-PARTY ALARMS
- Silent or audible alarms with third-party systems can be triggered using AiRISTA button presses or simply based on the location of an AiRISTA Wi-Fi tag.
- View custom data on a display screen based on the presence of a tagged individual, for example: when a nurse enters a patients room, have their name and credentials appear on a LCD monitor.
- Reconfigure Wi-Fi enabled items based on proximities or temperatures for example, when a worker enters an area, change the lighting or temperature of the room, raise/lower equipment to a defined height, or even trigger audible devices on/off.
REINFORCE SECURITY WITH AUTOMATION
- Re-angle security cameras based on the location of specific tagged assets or individuals on a premise.
- Initiate lockdown procedures based on predefined signals through specialized configurations.
ENHANCE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
AiRISTA works with a wide variety of integrators, manufacturers, and clients around the world to enable connectivity between systems already in place and our platforms. Thanks to the open development ideology in place at AiRISTA , our systems have been integrated with systems from the following:
- 1 Tag Brazil
- Impinj, Inc.
- Ascom (Sweden)
- Lexmark International, Inc.
- Austco Communication Systems
- RetailNext, Inc.
- CompuNet Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shipcom Wireless
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Xacom, Pty Ltd.
- Houle Electric Ltd.
- Xirrus, Inc.